It’s pretty evident that technology is accelerating at a rapid pace and humans are becoming further dependent on it in our everyday lives. And with every new day, software development is becoming more and more crucial since the demand for software is fast rising from every corner imaginable. In fact, almost every machine that we use can be a by-product of some software empowering it. And going by the recent trends in the market, software development in the United States is quite a bustling scene with the US providing a huge chunk of software intelligence that’s required to make several large companies run efficiently.
- Planning: Without the perfect plan, calculating the strengths and weaknesses of the project, the development of software is meaningless. Planning kicks off a project flawlessly and affects its progress positively.
- Analysis: This step is about analyzing the feasibility of the project and performance of the software at various stages while making notes on additional requirements. An analysis is very important to proceed further to the next step.
- Design: Once the analysis is complete the design process can start which is building the architecture of the project with the help of mock-ups and drawings. This step helps remove possible flaws by setting a standard.
- Development & Implementation: The actual task of developing the website or software starts here. Once the website or software is developed, the stage of implementation comes in where the product goes through a pilot study to see if it’s functioning properly.
- Testing: The testing stage assesses the website or software for errors and documents bugs if there are any. The website or software is tested not only for usability but also for security by our team of security experts.
- Maintenance: Once the software passes through all the stages without any issues, it is to undergo a maintenance process where it will be maintained and upgraded from time to time to adapt to changes. All website or software development company’s should follow all the six steps listed to ensure 100% satisfaction and security.