If you are new to SEO and your website is not getting much traffic, then this blog is a good place to start. The first page of Google can be difficult in competitive industries, and many searches are even dominated by Google Ads and Local results, for you can make initial headway by taking care of some of the basics tips.
Modify Your Search Visibility and Traffic
There are many things you can do on your website to increase your search engine visibility, and if you are in a competitive market you will need to do a whole lot of things. Almost all the established competitors have hired search engine experts to get their sites to rank higher than yours and new competitors are also coming all of the time and making sure to get on the first page of results.
Making The Title Tags Attractive
Titles are the words that appear on the title bar of the browser window, but not on the page itself. Here are some tips for improving the title tags:
* Use words that people will use in search engines. Use unique titles for each page. Don’t forget that each page on your site is a chance to be found by the search engines, so always create a unique title and a descriptive one for each page.
* Support Title Tag with Headers and Copy. A page with a title will not be a hit without a supporting header and a copy. While it is possible to over-optimize a post or a page, putting in keyword phrases and variations of that phrase is important in the key part of the post. Put keywords in header tags. Header tags are marked up from H1 to H6 tags, but most SEOs only use three tags H1, H2, and H3. The best practice is one H1 tag, then H2 and H3 tags if needed. Headers and subheads are bigger and bolder than the regular copy.
* Putting Keywords in the opening paragraph. The opening paragraph of your page should support the keyword strategy. That makes it easy to work for some keywords on the page. The incoming links are essential for SEO, But you can also help Google in finding and understanding some important pages on your website by linking to them from other pages of the website, and by using relevant keywords in the link.
* Getting More Incoming Links. Since search engines look for the quality of incoming links, it is important to give priority to those links. Although there are many ways to get more incoming links, here are some methods:
– Making guest blog at other blogs. Look for blogs that target your ideal customers and it’s better to write for them. Although you won’t be paid, you will get at least one or maybe more links back to your website and key pages.
– Get on podcasts. This is also a similar approach but takes less time, a good blog post takes hours to write, but a podcast takes less than an hour, and sometimes just 20 minutes. Make a podcast in question publishes a new web page for every episode and they link it back.
For more details call us today and book an appointment.