In eCommerce marketing, businesses are evolving and creating new ways to attract more and more customers and gain brand awareness. With the knowledge obtained from eCommerce stats, we can adjust the campaigns for getting better results.
Here are the latest eCommerce marketing statistics.
eCommerce Marketing and Different Social Media
More companies are putting their efforts into making social media campaigns and are focused on making leads and increasing sales. The best way of doing this is by going through the eCommerce statistics that focus specifically on social media.
- More than half of Generation Z fashion purchases are influenced by social media. Gen Z is between the age of 14-24 years old and are considered tech-savvy and are more engaged in social media.
- Sales from different social media are expected to increase by 20 percent in the upcoming years.
It is not surprising that people consider buying products and services they see on social media feeds. Social media platforms are adding features for making user friendly for people to shop. For Example, Facebook launched Facebook Shops, which helps businesses in adding a shopping interface to their pages.
- More than 70 percent of marketing professionals say that social media marketing help in boosting their business growth. Business owners are now becoming aware of the power of social media.
Amazon still accounts for more than half of all retail sales in the US. There’s no doubt that consumers have made it a shopping habit to buy whatever they need on Amazon. Free and fast shipping, ample variety, and excellent customer service are the reasons why consumers regularly shop.
Here are more eCommerce marketing stats that show the emerging trends of eCommerce.
*Almost half of the consumers use mobile devices for online shopping online. Online retailers and eCommerce companies are now making sure that their platforms are mobile-friendly as they are for desktop users. eCommerce marketing services are also providing integrating responsive web design for websites to load fast and look attractive on mobile devices.
* It has been found that Video ads, influencer videos, and even user-generated videos all prove to be effective in boosting revenue and brand awareness.
* More than half of buyers are preferring local businesses. Almost 80 percent of these buyers say that they do so to support small businesses as they are struggling with the pandemic. There are some consumers who feel like it would be more beneficial to communities to support locally owned companies rather than big brands.
In the end, if there is one thing to learn from eComm stats, the eCommerce landscape keeps on changing. The key to flourishing is to be aware of customer needs and how to act on what is needed. These eCommerce marketing statistics have brought the attention to realize that consumer demand keeps on changing with time.
If you want to learn about eCommerce marketing strategies, get in touch with an eCommerce marketing expert and we provide you with the best strategies and customized solutions that help you to achieve your goals for your eCommerce business.